For youth work practices to advance, co-operation and synergies between member states' public authorities, youth organisations and the Council of Europe youth department are essential.
For their part, youth organisations can:
- Support the dissemination of the Recommendation among youth workers;
- Advocate the establishment or further development of quality youth work within local, regional, national or international youth policies;
- Actively engage in any planned measures for the implementation of the Recommendation;
- Implement capacity-building and awareness-raising activities with youth workers in order to further support the exchange of youth work practices, peer learning and the creation of sustainable networks and partnerships, for example through study sessions in the European Youth Centres and activities supported by the European Youth Foundation;
- Promote the sharing of practices and exchange of experiences among partners and stakeholders at both national and European levels.