You will find on the Documents, Records and Archives website
- information about the Council of Europe's documents, records and archives, how they are organised and how to access them, whatever their format (audiovisual, electronic, paper or web archives)
- information on the rules and procedures governing access
- search tools and other professional tools
- a timeline with a selection of themes related to the construction of the Council of Europe and the personalities involved (being developed)
- an information management guidance page
Video about the Archives of the Council of Europe
Many posters concerning the Council of Europe have been published to mark anniversaries, conferences, campaigns and other events ...