For their part, youth organisations can:
- Advocate rights-based approaches in youth policy;
- Support the dissemination of the Recommendation among young people;
- Apply rights-based approaches to issues and challenges affecting young people, notably through study sessions in the European Youth Centres and activities supported by the European Youth Foundation;
- Implement capacity-building and awareness-raising activities with young people about citizenship and human rights education;
- Promote the sharing of practices and exchange of experiences among partners and stakeholders at both national and European levels;
- Make sure that youth organisations monitor and advocate for an active implementation, possibly through the format of shadow reports.