Member states are invited to:
- develop and implement strategies and plans in specific disadvantaged neighbourhoods in co-operation with local authorities, youth councils, youth organisations and youth groups as well as other civil society organisations;
- translate, publish and disseminate the text including, when possible, simplified user-friendly versions (click here to find different versions);
- promote the sharing of practices and exchange of experiences among partners and stakeholders at both national and European levels;
- involve youth councils, local authorities and youth centres in the definition and implementation of the strategies;
- contribute to the periodical review of the implementation.
Below you will find information about member states' action
The information in this section has been provided by the CDEJ members and is their responsibility.