Skip to Content
The Youth Department will:
- develop and publish youth- and user-friendly versions of the recommendation, as well as a guide;
- develop and disseminate educational tools to raise awareness of social rights;
- initiate pilot training activities in co-operation with municipal youth work departments of a number of selected cities interested in implementing specific measures;
- publicise practices and initiatives undertaken by public authorities and youth organisations (database of examples of good practice);
- include the recommendation and its principles in other relevant areas of its work (youth policy development, quality label of youth centres, etc.);
- co-ordinate with and involve the Congress in the process.