Member states are invited to help implement this recommendation by:
- translating the text and disseminating it (in accessible formats) to relevant authorities and stakeholders;
- taking into consideration the guidelines, where appropriate, when reviewing domestic legislation, policies and practices to advance the necessary reforms to implement the recommendation;
- actively involving youth organisations, and young people, including young refugees and organisations led by them, in the implementation and dissemination of the recommendation;
- widely disseminating the guidelines throughout the youth sector and among relevant national authorities, professionals and stakeholders, in particular those working for and with children and young people;
- making use of existing mechanisms or, where appropriate, establishing new ones, both nationally and at European level, to promote, review and share progress on the implementation of the guidelines, involving organisations that work with refugees and young people in the process.
Member states are invited to send us information on their good practices for sharing.