To reflect the growing concerns with the acuity of the climate crisis and its impact on the present and future of the current youth generations Youth Department of the Council of Europe launches the call for the consultative meeting which will take place on 16-18 February 2021 online.
The meeting will be structured around the following objectives:
- To reflect on the impact of the climate change on the lives of young people in relation to the right for healthy environment
- To showcase existing practices and explore challenges for youth participation to impact political actions on climate crisis
- To address intersections between the climate crisis and other issues including human rights, democracy, migration, health etc…
- To discuss and explore youth policy responses to the climate crisis
- To discuss approaches and actions for taking into account environmental issues in youth policy and programmes
Deadline for applications: 5 February 2021, 13 PM (CET)