- the Declaration of adherence to the values of the Council of Europe
- the Declaration of interests and conflicts of interest
- a declaration for all gifts worth more than €100 that are received in the course of missions carried out by Congress delegates.
You will find hereafter:
- the practical arrangements for Congress meetings, in particular, the reimbursement of travel and subsistence expenses, interpretation for statutory meetings and translation of documents into unofficial languages
- the links enabling you to access this information.
Code of conduct for Congress members
The purpose of the Code is to provide a frame of reference for members in the performance of their duties. It sets out the general principles of behaviour that the Congress expects of its members and applies to members in all aspects of their public life in relation to their duties as Congress members.
Declaration of gifts and other advantages
In accordance with Rule 65 of the Congress Rules and Procedures, all gifts whose value exceeds 100 euros shall be entered into the Congress Gift Register.
Allegations of breach of the Code of Conduct
In accordance with Rule 66 of the Congress Rules and Procedures, delegates may bring allegations of misconduct or breach of the Code of Conduct to the attention of the Bureau.
Reimbursement process for travel and subsistence expenses
Reimbursement of travel expenses, payment of subsistence allowances and prepaid ticket requests for members and experts.
Interpretation for Congress statutory meetings
Interpretation from/to the two official languages (English and French) and the three working languages (German, Italian and Russian) of the Council of Europe is provided by the Council of Europe Interpretation Department (CoE ID).