- the Declaration of adherence to the values of the Council of Europe
- the Declaration of interests and conflicts of interest
- a declaration for all gifts worth more than €100 that are received in the course of missions carried out by Congress delegates.
You will find hereafter:
- the practical arrangements for Congress meetings, in particular, the reimbursement of travel and subsistence expenses, interpretation for statutory meetings and translation of documents into unofficial languages
- the links enabling you to access this information.
Declaration of adherence to the principles of the Council of Europe
In accordance with Rule 6 of the Congress Rules and Procedures, all delegates are required to sign the statement concerning the aims and basic principles of the Council of Europe, via their Who's who personal account.
Code of Conduct of the members of the Congress
The Code of Conduct, appended to the resolution 436 (2018), gives Congress members clear provisions covering conflicts of interest, strong rules dealing with unethical behaviour and procedures for instituting disciplinary action.
Declaration of gifts and other advantages
In accordance with Rule 61 of the Congress Rules and Procedures, all gifts whose value exceeds 100 euros shall be entered into the Congress Gift Register.
Allegations of breach of the Code of Conduct
Reimbursement process for travel and subsistence expenses
Reimbursement of travel expenses, payment of subsistence allowances and prepaid ticket requests for members and experts.
More information (pdf)
Interpretation for Congress statutory meetings
Interpretation from/to the two official languages of the Council of Europe (English and French) is provided by the Council of Europe Interpretation Department (CoE ID).
For the specific procedure to be followed if additional languages are required, please click on the following link.
Translation of documents into non-official languages
All Congress documents are made available in English and French, the official languages of the Council of Europe. Session documents are available online 20 days before each session.
Session documents translated into non-official languages may be published online and made available by the Congress Secretariat.
For the specific procedures to be followed, please click on the following link.