Youth delegates - Sessions
Since October 2014, the Congress has invited young people from different backgrounds – youth activists, youth workers, students, young politicians – to take part in its sessions, to have their say in the debates and to exchange with Congress members on the issues on the agenda. Since 2016, as an integral part of their participation, youth delegates have been required to develop their own projects at local and regional level in between the sessions.
- Gianluca Rossino: "Youth work is essential to build a peaceful Europe"
- Investing in youth work to create a more inclusive and democratic society
- Thomas Andersson: “Ensuring citizen participation in the decision-making process”
- Youth delegates participate in the 37th Congress Session
- Grassroots projects to give a voice to young people in Europe
- Thomas Andersson: “Empowering young people through political participation”
- Thomas Andersson: “Local authorities and NGOs must co-operate to reconcile citizens and politics”
- Robin Balzereit: “Young people can fight for their interests through political participation”
- The Baden-Württemberg County Association joins the Pact of Cities and Regions to stop sexual violence against children
- "Youth work", a guarantee of social cohesion