Youth delegates - Sessions
Since October 2014, the Congress has invited young people from different backgrounds – youth activists, youth workers, students, young politicians – to take part in its sessions, to have their say in the debates and to exchange with Congress members on the issues on the agenda. Since 2016, as an integral part of their participation, youth delegates have been required to develop their own projects at local and regional level in between the sessions.
- International Youth Day: “Young people must have a say, from the local to the international level”, says Thomas Andersson
- Youth action on post-covid recovery strategies at local and regional level
- Make room for young people!
- Thomas Andersson: “We need to invest in youth work to unlock the full potential of young people in our societies”
- Ukraine: Young citizens take part in local political life
- Tina Novak: Fostering youth participation at all levels of governance
- Gianluca Rossino: "Youth work is essential to build a peaceful Europe"
- Investing in youth work to create a more inclusive and democratic society
- Thomas Andersson: “Ensuring citizen participation in the decision-making process”
- Youth delegates participate in the 37th Congress Session
The Congress' Thematic Spokesperson on Youth, Thomas Andersson, was interviewed by Europe Goes Local about the work of the Congress, the youth participation through Youth Delegates Programme and more!