Roma and Travellers
European Alliance of Cities and Regions for Roma Inclusion
The European Alliance of Cities and Regions for Roma Inclusion aims to establish national networks among mayors. These networks work as genuine discussion platforms where mayors can meet and exchange their points of view and good practices.
Declaration of local and regional elected representatives against anti-Gypsyism
In 2017, the Congress endorsed a Declaration against anti-Gypsyism, which gives mayors, as well as local and regional elected representatives from all 47 member states, the possibility of taking a stance against the discrimination of Roma.
Dosta! Congress Prize for municipalities
Every two years the Congress awards the Dosta! Congress Prize to three municipalities from Council of Europe member states that have put in place innovative and creative initiatives to efficiently integrate Roma in the long term within their borders.
- Local authority initiatives for the inclusion of Roma and Travelers
- "Local action for Roma safety": an initiative presented to the Ukrainian Parliament
- Securing Roma rights is part of the responsibilities of public authorities
- Dosta! congress award for municipalities: applications before 30 June, 2019
- President of the Congress’ Local Chamber warns of anti-Roma fake news and asks local and regional authorities to remain vigilant