The aim of the study session is to further the work of DBYN volunteers in the area of representation, through building capacity for online and offline Human Rights Advocacy.
The objectives are as follows:
- To strengthen the Human Rights Advocacy potential of local volunteers in DBYN member organisations and to institutionalise the representation work of DBYN as a network.
- To develop deeper understanding of Human Rights based approach for Advocacy and build DBYN’s capacity for delivering training and support to its member organisations in this field.
- To give youth information, knowhow, and practical tools on advocacy to successfully participate in social change and influence decisions, for example through work/volunteering in civil society and politics.
- To develop participants’ competences necessary for successful Human Rights Advocacy at all levels and encourage them to take on future engagements as youth representatives.
- To create Human Rights Advocacy campaigns that will train our advocates to be relevant on the internet and on different social media platforms on a local or international level.
List of participants