Quality in non-formal education and training
The Trainers’ Pool of the Youth Department
TP Presentation / How to become a member? / For external partners: how to use the TP?
Being a consultant in the Study sessions
Useful information for study sessions (Financial, administrative & other relevant documentation)
The overall aim is to make sure the Youth Programme 2003-2005 is of a high quality and gains the widest possible exposure through:
- maintaining and improving the quality of the education and training carried outby the Council of Europe's youth sector;
- supporting the work of youth NGOs in Europe and, in particular, innovative projects which encourage young people to play a more active role in public life;
- ensuring the activities of the youth sector of the Council of Europe gain the maximum public impact and exposure.
- Training course: ''Introduction to Organising International Youth Activities''
- Training for trainers involved in Euro-Mediterranean Youth Work
- Training course for European Youth Centres study sessions programme
Selection of publications:
- The Council of Europe and Youth: Thirty Years Experience, (2002). The evolution of the Council of Europe's youth sector between 1972 and 2002
- T-Kits: A series of educational and training publications produced in co-operation with the European Commission. All available on line at www.training-youth.net