The Consultative Committee comprises members of sports organisations, NGOs and international organisations.
Its Bureau is elected by the members of the Consultative Committee. It comprises a Chair, a Vice-Chair and four other representatives of member organisations. Its term of office is for two years, renewable only once. The current Bureau is composed of the following delegates:
- Charlotte Girard Fabre (International Federation of Sport Officials – IFSO), Chair
- Mogens Kirkeby (International Sport and Culture Association – ISCA), Vice-Chair
- Pauline Johanet (Peace and Sport)
- Andrej Pisl (European University Sports Association – EUSA)
- Janez Sodržnik (Association for International Sport for All – TAFISA)
- Baiba Veisa (European Fair Play Movement – EFPM)
The Gender Equality Rapporteur, elected in 2022, is Marie Denitton (European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation – ENGSO)
The next Bureau elections will be held in June 2024.