Statutory Committee of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Sport (EPAS)
- The representatives on the Committee of Ministers of the member states of the Council of Europe which are members of EPAS;
- Representatives specifically designated by states which are not Council of Europe members but which are party to EPAS.
- Each year, the Statutory Committee sets the total amount of members’ compulsory contributions to EPAS and the scale of contributions for apportioning that total between the participating states. This scale must comply with the criteria for determining the scale of contributions to the general budget of the Council of Europe.
- Each year, it adopts the budget on expenditure relating to the implementation of the programme of activities and common secretariat expenditure.
- It is tasked with approving the annual EPAS accounts, drawn up by the Secretary General of the Council of Europe in accordance with the Financial Regulations of the Council of Europe and submitted to the Statutory Committee together with the report of the External Auditor, as provided for in the Financial Regulations.
- In order to discharge the Secretary General from responsibility for the management of the financial year in question, the Statutory Committee transmits the annual accounts to the Committee of Ministers, together with its approval or any comments, along with the report drawn up by the External Auditor.