Project on Minorities
"Promoting Human Rights and Minority Protection'' is a regional project for South East Europe. It aims to improve access to rights for minorities at various levels of government based upon Council of Europe standards in this field and in particular on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities (FCNM) and the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages (ECRML).
The Project is designed to break down barriers for minorities so that they can fully enjoy their rights.
The project builds on the fact that the experiences and challenges felt at the local level, including what limited resources are concerned, may be very similar in the Beneficiaries and that practical measures taken successfully in one municipality to increase cohesion and access to rights may well also be useful to others.
- Strengthening Local Government Structures and Cooperation of Local Elected Representatives in Albania - Phase II
- Reinforcing Local and Regional Government Structures in Albania - Phase I
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of the Albanian System of Human Rights Protection and Anti-discrimination
- Support to the Efficiency of Justice - SEJ
- Promoting Human Rights and Minority Protection in South East Europe
- Fight Against Discrimination Based of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
- Enhancing the Protection of Human Rights of Prisoners in Albania
- Promoting Freedom of Expression and Information and Freedom of the Media in South-Eastern Europe
- Regional Support for Inclusive Education
- Preventing and Combating Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Albania
- Project Against Corruption in Albania
- Excecution of ECHR's decisions
- Support to the Training of Court Administrators in Albania
- Data protection within the framework of the civil registry system of Albania
- Support to the Sustainability of the School of Magistrates
- PROSECO Project: Support to Prosecutor's Network in SEE
- Social support institutions throughout the Western Balkans Region