12 May 2021 11:21:00Strasbourg 11/05/2021
The Secretary General of the 47-nation Council of Europe, Marija Pejčinović Burić, has...
11 May 2021 10:10:00
Law Enforcement Officers working on Detection, Investigation of Drug Trafficking via Air are invited to participate in upcoming Pompidou Group meetingsStrasbourg 11/05/2021
Annual Meeting of the Co-operation Group of Drug Control Services at European Airports (Airports...
06 May 2021 10:11:00
Anti-torture committee warns against the impact of austerity measures on the conditions of detention in prisonsStrasbourg 06/05/2021
In its annual report for 2020, the CPT recalls that in many of its visits over the years it has...
05 May 2021 12:18:00Strasbourg 05/05/2021
The Committee of Ministers have adopted an Action Plan on Protecting Vulnerable Persons in the...
04 May 2021 11:48:00Strasbourg 04/05/2021
At a time where vaccination campaigns are accompanied by a willingness to relax restrictions...
- Ecuador signed today the Council of Europe MEDICRIME Convention
- How to protect journalists and other media actors?
- HELP Online course on Protection and Safety of Journalists available in Western Balkans languages
- HELP course on Freedom of Expression available in Western Balkans languages
- Council of Europe new HELP online course on Ethics for Judges, Prosecutors and Lawyers
- Freedom of expression in Ukraine – Seminars for Judges and Journalists
- Asylum and Human Rights: updated HELP/UNHCR course launched for legal professionals in Ireland
- Call for tender: Providers of International consultancy services in the area of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Call for tenders: international consultancy services in the field of internal displacement in Ukraine
- The Environment and Human Rights: new free Council of Europe HELP online course