05 Aug 2020 18:01:00Strasbourg 5 August 2020
The Council of Europe’s Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading...
21 Jul 2020 10:42:00Strasbourg 21 July 2020
The new Council of Europe HELP (Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals) course on...
16 Jul 2020 20:47:00Strasbourg 9 July 2020
The Cybercrime Convention Committee (T-CY) has finalised a new report illustrating the benefits...
10 Jul 2020 11:02:00
The impact of the health crisis on freedom of expression and media freedom - Report by the Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Marija Pejčinović BurićStrasbourg 10 July 2020
Over a year ago, the declaration adopted by the Committee of Ministers in Helsinki on the...
09 Jul 2020 18:14:00Strasbourg 9 July 2020
A new initiative of Open Council of Europe Academic Networks (OCEAN) aims at strengthening the...
- Second plenary meeting of the Ad Hoc Committee on Artificial Intelligence (CAHAI)
- Revised European Prison Rules: new guidance to prison services on humane treatment of inmates
- Launch of handbook on Family reunification for refugee and migrant children
- Bioethics webinar: Promoting health literacy in the context of a pandemic
- International video conference: 30 years of the Venice Commission and 24 years of the Constitution of Ukraine