03 Dec 2021 12:18:00
The Committee of Ministers adopts new decisions on the implementation of the European Court's judgmentsStrasbourg 03/12/2021
The latest decisions adopted on the implementation of judgments from the European Court of Human...
03 Dec 2021 10:00:00Strasbourg 03/12/2021
The CAHAI held its 6th and final plenary meeting online on 30 November to 2nd of December. At the...
02 Dec 2021 09:58:00
Presentation of a book on the Revised European Social Charter, followed by a panel discussion on the future of social rightsStrasbourg 02/12/2021
The Permanent Representation of Austria to the Council of Europe is organising, in cooperation...
30 Nov 2021 14:00:00Strasbourg 30/11/2021
28 October 2021 marked the 10th Anniversary of the Council of Europe Convention on the...
29 Nov 2021 16:58:00
The CCJE adopts Opinion No. 24 (2021) on the evolution of the Councils for the Judiciary and their role in independent and impartial judicial systemsStrasbourg 29 November 2021
The Consultative Council of European Judges (CCJE) adopted a landmark Opinion No. 24 (2021) on...
- Azerbaijan signed the Protocol No. 16 to the European Convention on Human Rights
- Committee of Ministers reaffirms key role of Medicrime Convention
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: next general elections should be carried out in ECHR-compliant conditions
- Migration and asylum - New thematic factsheet
- Official visit to Azerbaijan focuses on execution of ECHR judgments
- Council of Europe anti-torture Committee issues public statement on Bulgaria
- Data protection: Committee of Ministers updates recommendation on profiling
- Last days for law students to submit their applications for the CEPEJ Junior Crystal Scales of Justice Prize - 2022 Edition
- European Drug Prevention Prize 2021: winning projects from Belgium, Poland and Lithuania
- Current and Future Challenges of Coordinated Policies on AI Regulation