19 Apr 2021 09:52:00Strasbourg 19/04/2021
The European Committee on Legal Co-operation (CDCJ) of the Council of Europe publishes today its...
15 Apr 2021 10:26:00
GRECO urges states to prevent corruption risks in measures aimed at tackling the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemicStrasbourg 15/04/2021
Governments should rigorously manage the corruption risks that have emerged due to the need to...
14 Apr 2021 18:32:00
Strengthening the support offered to victims of terrorism in cross-border situations – online symposiumStrasbourg 14/04/2021
Under the auspices of the German Presidency of the Committee of Ministers, the Council of Europe...
14 Apr 2021 16:06:00Strasbourg 14/04/2021
In a document published today for governments across Europe, Secretary General Marija Pejčinović...
13 Apr 2021 09:43:00Strabourg 13/04/2021
As each year, the Pompidou Group is participating in the high-level session of the Commission on...
- ECCD publishes a paper on the use of non-conviction based seizure and confiscation
- Towards a Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime: additional stakeholder consultations
- The thematic training on access to information and freedom of expression on internet for judges and prosecutors
- The 6th webinar of the African Network of Data Protection Authorities (ANPDA)
- The Committee of Ministers adopts a Recommendation to strengthen national human rights institutions
- Switzerland ratifies the Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism and its Additional Protocol
- The decision on the merits in European Organisation of Military Associations and Trade Unions (EUROMIL) v. Ireland, Complaint No. 164/2018, is now public
- Declaration by the Committee of Ministers: the use of computer-assisted or AI-enabled decision making by public authorities in the area of social services must respect human rights
- Human Rights and the Digital Challenge: the contribution of Convention 108+
- Two-day training on defamation with Lawyers- JUFREX Kosovo*