01 Mar 2021 09:59:00Strasbourg 01/03/2021
The Portuguese Presidency attaches great importance in joint efforts between regional...
24 Feb 2021 14:31:00Moscow 24/02/2021
On 15-19 February a Council of Europe's delegation visited Moscow to discuss with key Russian...
22 Feb 2021 09:00:00Strasbourg 22/02/2021
On the 28 January 2021, the Council of Europe has organised several events to celebrate the 40th...
18 Feb 2021 17:05:00
Networking and Knowledge Depository Platform for lawyers from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine now availableStrasbourg 17/02/2021
A new platform for networking, exchanging information and best practices, accessing key...
17 Feb 2021 15:23:00Chisinau 17/02/2021
A high level conference today concluded the 36 months’ Programme “Promoting a human rights...
- Cyberviolence webinars series: Hate Speech and Restrictive Measures
- Vacancies: Project manager positions - Ankara, Turkey
- Belgium: videoconference on the execution of ECtHR judgments
- On the 40th Anniversary of Convention 108, the winners are…
- Tender Procedure for the Pool of International Consultants
- COVID-19 and vaccines: Equitable access to vaccination must be ensured
- The Council of Europe’s new global Octopus Project has begun
- The Committee of Ministers commits to safeguarding the right to data protection in the digital environment
- Council of Europe's Crystal Scales of Justice Prize 2021 for innovative practices contributing to the efficiency and quality of justice
- Human rights at the heart of drug policies: the Pompidou Group's 50th Anniversary