Effective remedies for human rights in Turkey: international conference marks 7th anniversary of constitutional complaint mechanismistanbul 23/09/2019
A mechanism inspired by the European Court of Human Rights, the individual application system...
Project for the certification of artificial intelligence products in the light of the principles of the European Ethical Charter of the CEPEJathens 20/09/2019
Following the adoption of the European Ethical Charter on the use of artificial intelligence in...
His Excellency Ambassador Toma GALLI, Permanent Representative of Croatia to the Council of...
Minsk, 19 September 2019. Organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus...
The Ambassador of the Republic of Argentina in Paris, Mr Mario Raúl VERÓN GUERRA, signed the...
Call for consultancy services
- 2019AO56 - Call for tenders - 26 September 2019 - Local and International Consultancy services to implement the project "Support improvements in the free legal aid system in North Macedonia" by the Council of Europe
- 2019AO56 - Call for tenders - 01 October 2019 - Local and International Consultancy services to implement a Project by the Coiuncil of Europe on Strengthening the Institutional Capacity of the Court of Cassation in Turkey
- 2019AO73 - Call for tenders - 10 October 2019 - International Consultancy Services to implement the Project “Support to the judicial reform – enhancing the independence and professionalism of the judiciary in Armenia”
- 2019/AO/72 + 2019/AO/71 - Call for tenders - 10 October 2019 - International/Local Consultancy Services to implement two Projects in Serbia: “Strengthening Independence and Accountability of the Judiciary in Serbia” and on “Strengthening the judiciary reform process”
- 2019/AO/22bis – Call for tenders – 17 October 2019 – Consultancy services in management, rehabilitation and reintegration of violent and extremist prisoners in the Western Balkans region