Violence reduction in schools training pack
The Violence reduction in schools training pack, developed by the Council of Europe programme "Building a Europe for and with children", is designed to support existing violence prevention schemes in Council of Europe member states. It trains facilitators in whole-school approaches to violence reduction and targets senior staff in schools and other child services.
To use the Pack , you will need all of the resources below, which you are free to downloaded. Please see p. 9 of the Training Pack for information on translation rights, how to obtain print copies of the pack and handbook and other important information. You may also write to email@example.com for any further information on using the training pack.
1. Violence reduction in schools training pack
2. CD-Roms: "Silent witnesses" and "Behaviour for learning video from the "Behaviour4learning" website.
3. The accompanying handbook: Violence reduction in schools – how to make a difference:
English - French - Russian
4. Power points:
- Protection of children against sexual violence in Cyprus
- ENOC Conference: children's rights in the digital environment
- Online child sexual abuse experts visit Ukraine and Armenia
- Opportunity to participate in the next Council of Europe Children’s Rights Conference
- “Sexting”: children themselves don’t produce “child pornography”