Action against Cybercrime
Tbilisi, Georgia 28 April 2017
Today the five-day cybercrime exercise finished. 50 prosecutors, cybercrime investigators,...
Cybercrime@EAP III and iPROCEEDS: Investigating cybercrime and its financial gain – working together effectivelyTbilisi, Georgia 24 - 28 April 2017
A novel initiative comprising 12 countries from the Eastern Partnership Region, South-eastern...
iPROCEEDS: Workshops on inter-agency and international cooperation for search, seizure and confiscation of online crime proceedsAnkara, Turkey 3 - 4 April 2017
Putting in place domestic protocols on information sharing according to relevant regulations and...
Panadura, Sri Lanka 31 March - 2 April 2017
A 2.5 day Introductory Judicial Training on Cybercrime and Electronic Evidence for Sri Lankan...
- Guidance Note on Production Orders (Article 18)
- Guidance Note on Terrorism
- C-PROC Activity report for the period of October 2015 - September 2016
- Criminal justice access to data in the cloud: Recommendations for consideration by the T-CY
- Criminal justice access to data in the cloud: cooperation with "foreign" service providers
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity strategies in the Eastern Partnership region
- Comparative analysis of the Malabo Convention of the African Union and the Budapest Convention on Cybercrime
- Cybercrime Model Laws
- Capacity building on cybercrime
- T-CY Assessment reports