Deadlines for EYF grant applications
Deadline 1 April (midnight CET)
- International activities to be carried out between 1 January and 30 June (1st half of the following year)
- Annual work plans for following year
Deadline 1 October (midnight CET)
Cut-off dates for pilot activities.
Please check the calendar for dates concerning the decision-making process for grant applications on pilot activities. There are no fixed deadlines to send an application, however a system of cut-off dates was decided by the Programming Committee on Youth to allow for sufficient time for assessment, two-way communication and decision-making. Moreover, the project must start at least 3 months after the cut-off date.
The last 2022 cut-off date for pilot activity applications is 6 June 2022, midnight CET. Visit our website regularly for updated information.
- The next cut-off date for pilot activities is 6 June 2022.
- The next deadline for one-off international activities and annual work plans is 1 April 2022, for activities taking place in 2023.
- The next deadline for a 2-year structural grant is 1 October 2023, for the years 2024-2025.
- The EYF will not process any new NGO registrations 2 weeks before the deadlines of April and October.
- More information on future cut-off dates to submit a pilot activity grant application will be published on this page.