Deadlines for EYF grant applications
Deadline 1 April (midnight CET)
- International activities to be carried out between 1 January and 30 June (1st half of the following year)
- Annual work plans for following year
Deadline 1 October (midnight CET)
Cut-off dates for pilot activities.
Please check the calendar for dates concerning the decision-making process for grant applications on pilot activities. There are no fixed deadlines to send an application, however a system of cut-off dates was decided by the Programming Committee on Youth in December 2016 to allow for sufficient time for assessment, two-way communication and decision-making. Keeping that in mind, the application must always be submitted at least 3 months before the start date of the project.
The next cut-off date for pilot activities is 9 December 2018.
- The next deadline for a 2-year structural grant is 1 October 2019, for the years 2020-2021.
- The EYF will not accept any new NGO registrations 2 weeks before the deadlines of April and October.
- More information on future cut-off dates to submit a pilot activity grant application will be published on the EYF website depending on the budgetary situation.