Deadlines for EYF grant applications
Deadline 1 April (midnight CET)
- International activities to be carried out between 1 January and 30 June (1st half of the following year)
- Annual work plans for following year
Deadline 1 October (midnight CET)
Cut-off dates for pilot activities.
Please check the calendar for dates concerning the decision-making process for grant applications on pilot activities. There are no fixed deadlines to send an application, however a system of cut-off dates was decided by the Programming Committee on Youth in December 2016 to allow for sufficient time for assessment, two-way communication and decision-making. Keeping that in mind, the application must always be submitted at least 3 months before the start date of the project.
Following the suspension of the pilot activity programme in September 2017 and its re-opening in January 2018, the first cut-off date for pilot activity applications in 2018 was 28 February. More information on future cut-off dates will be published on the EYF website depending on the budgetary situation. Check the EYF website regularly to be informed about future cut-off dates to submit a grant application for a pilot activity.
You submit a pilot activity application on 5 January. This will be assessed by the EYF Secretariat along with all the other applications received up until 28 February and the online discussion will finish around the end of March. The assessed applications will then be sent to the Programming Committee on Youth and you will receive notification of the decision around mid-April.
You submit a pilot activity application on 5 March. As you missed the cut-off date of 28 February, your application will have to wait until the next cut-off date is defined, depending on new information on the budget available for pilot activities in 2018.
- The next deadline for a 2-year structural grant is 1 October 2019, for the years 2020-2021.
- The EYF will not accept any new NGO registrations 2 weeks before the deadlines of April and October.
- More information on future cut-off dates to submit a pilot activity grant application will be published on the EYF website depending on the budgetary situation.