Forms & guidelines
Here you can find Word versions of the different application and report forms, as well as a model daily programme, a list of participants, a budget table and financial reporting guidelines. These are to help you prepare your application and/or report before submitting it in the online system.
Structural grant forms
- Allocation criteria for the 2020-21 Structural Grants
- SG2 application form 2020-2021 (deadline for applications: 1 October 2019)
- Table to be completed when applying for a structural grant
- SG2 report form 2018-2019
Grant beneficiaries must
- use the Council of Europe logo* and the visual identity of the EYF on any publication, material, website
- mention the support of the EYF
- print the EYF posters and use them in the venue during their activities
*During 2019, the Council of Europe logo should be accompanied by the 70th anniversary logo which can be found here.