|Steering Committee (CDMSI)|
|Bureau of the Committee (CDMSI-BU)|
|Former Steering Committee (CDMC)|
Former Bureau of the Committee
|Committee of Experts on Protection of Journalism and Safety of Journalists (MSI-JO)|
|Committee of Experts on cross-border flow of Internet traffic and Internet freedom (MSI-INT)|
|Legal and Human Rights Capacity Building|
|FORMER GROUPS OF SPECIALISTS|
|Rights of Internet Users|
|Public Service Media Governance|
|Protection Neighbouring Rights of Broadcasting Organisations|
|Public service Media|
Conference Freedom of Expression and Democracy in the Digital Age -
Opportunities, Rights, Responsibilities, Belgrade, 7-8/11/2013
Conference "The Hate factor in political speech - Where do responsibilities lie?", Warsaw18-19 September 2013
Conference "Tackling hate speech - Living together on-line", Budapest 27-28/11/2012
|Conference of Ministers, Reykjavik - Iceland, 28-29 May 2009|
|European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)|
|Committee of Ministers texts|
|Parliamentary Assembly texts|
Strasbourg, 30 January 2011
AD HOC ADVISORY GROUP ON CROSS-BORDER INTERNET
1. Opening of the meeting and adoption of the agenda.
2. Election of the Chair and Vice-chair of the MC-S-CI.
3. Examination of the draft declaration of the Committee of Ministers on Internet governance principles.
4. Examination of the draft recommendation of the Committee of Ministers on international and multi-stakeholder cooperation on resources that are critical for the functioning of the Internet in a cross-border context.
5. Preparations for the Council of Europe conference ‘Internet Freedom – From Principles to Global Treaty Law? - Content, Stakeholders, Form’ (Strasbourg, 18 and 19 April 2011).
6. Participation in the European Dialogue on Internet Governance (Belgrade, 30 and 31 May 2011).
7. Dates of next meeting.
8. Other business.
This document will not be distributed at the meeting. Please bring this copy.
Ce document ne sera pas distribué en réunion. Prière de vous munir de cet exemplaire.