Deadline 1 April for
- international activities to be carried out between 1 January and 30 June (1st half of the following year);
- work plans for following year.
Deadline 1 October for
- international activities to be carried out between 1 April and 31 December (2nd half of the following year);
- work plan for following year;
- one-off structural grants for following year (regional network);
- 2-year structural grant for 2014-2015 apply 1 October 2013 (international NGOs/networks). The 2-year structural grant will be confirmed in December 2014.
The next deadline for a 2-year structural grant is 1 October 2015, for the years 2016-2017.
There is no fixed deadline for presenting pilot activities. They must be submitted at least three months before the beginning of the activity. Your activities should start after the 1st of February, at the earliest, to allow a proper evaluation and time for processing.