Deadlines for EYF grant applications
Deadline 1 April
- International activities to be carried out between 1 January and 30 June (1st half of the following year)
- Annual work plans for following year
Deadline 1 October
- International activities to be carried out between 1 April and 31 December (2nd half of the following year)
- Annual work plan for following year
- One-off structural grants for following year (regional network)
The next deadline for a 2-year structural grant is 1 October 2017, for the years 2018-2019.
The EYF will not accept any new NGO registrations 2 weeks before the deadlines of April and October.
There is no fixed deadline for presenting pilot activities. They must be submitted at least three months before the beginning of the activity. We advise you to submit your grant application in good time before the start date, to allow a proper evaluation and time for processing.