On 17 April 2014, the Administrative Tribunal registered the six following appeals:
- Appeal No. 548/2014 – Clelia CUCCHETTI-RONDANINI v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 549/2014 – Sevda GÜNDÜZ v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 550/2014 – Marie-Paule GUTFREUND v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 551/2014 – Nasera KESSOUR v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 552/2014 – Martine LANG v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 553/2014 – Anne GURY v. Secretary General
The appellants seek the annulment of the Secretary General’s decision to reject theirs applications for the competition No. e059/2013. They also allege that the Human Resources Directorate would have provided them with wrong information concerning the possibility of taking out an unemployment insurance.
This information is given to enable those who so wish to exercise their right to intervene under Article 10 of the Statute of the Administrative Tribunal.