20 May 2022 15:49:00Strasbourg 20 May 2022
During its annual session held in Turin, the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers adopted the...
20 Apr 2022 10:54:00Strasbourg 19 April 2022
At their meeting of 6 April 2022, the Ministers’ Deputies adopted the Recommendation...
12 Apr 2022 12:33:00Strasbourg 11 April 2022
On 31 March and 1 April 2022, the Committee of Experts on Increasing Resilience of the Media...
Former Expert Committees
- Committee of Experts on Media Environment and Reform (MSI-REF)
- Committee of Experts on Freedom of Expression and Digital Technologies (MSI-DIG)
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech (ADI/MSI-DIS)
- Committee of experts on quality journalism in the digital age (MSI-JOQ)
- Committee of experts on Human Rights Dimensions of automated data processing and different forms of artificial intelligence (MSI-AUT)
- Committee of experts on Media Pluralism and Transparency of Media Ownership (MSI-MED)
- Committee of experts on Internet Intermediaries (MSI-NET)
- Committee of experts on protection of journalism and safety of journalists (MSI-JO)
- Committee of experts on cross-border flow of Internet traffic (MSI-INT)
- Committee of experts on rights of Internet Users (MSI-DUI)
- Group of Specialists on Human Rights in the Information Society (MC-S-IS)
- Committee of experts on new media (MC-NM)
- Ad hoc Advisory Group on Public Service Media Governance (MC-S-PG)
- Ad hoc Advisory Group on Cross-border Internet (MC-S-CI)
- Group of Specialists on media diversity (MC-S-MD)
- Group of Specialists on public service media in the information society (MC-S-PSM)
Following the decision of the Committee of Ministers on 16 March 2022 the Russian Federation is no longer a member of the Council of Europe. The website will be updated as soon as possible to take account of this development.