If interested in applying to become a member of the Jury of the European Drug Prevention Prize, you should consider the fact that participating in the Jury requires a rather substantial commitment of time and labour from all members of the Jury and
to be available for the scheduled meetings during the whole cycle of
both the 2014 and 2016 prizes.
Important exam dates for school and university will be taken into account when setting-up the work plan.
1. The following conditions need to be fulfilled:
- Aged 16-21 years old
- Good English language skills (speaking, reading, drafting)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Show experience in drug prevention, youth involvement, peer-to-peer work, outreach programmes, prevention of risk behaviour
- Be eager for innovation and keen to promote healthy lifestyles
2. Provide the Secretariat of the Pompidou Group with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (in English or French)
- Motivation letter (in English or French)
Currently, the remaining three jury members are from
Austria, Bulgaria and Spain and will continue to be jurors for the Prize 2014. Therefore, and in view of reaching a geographical balance, the Secretariat of the Pompidou Group will primarily consider applications coming from other
Pompidou Group member States.