On 23 September 2019, the Administrative Tribunal received a request for reinstatement of appeals:
- No. 607/2019 – Gianfranco ALBERELLI (IV)
- No. 608/2019 – Alfonso ZARDI (IV)
- No. 609/2019 – Melina BABOCSAY (V)
- No. 610/2019 – Johannes DE JONGE (II)
- No. 611/2019 – Yann DE BUYER
- No. 612/2019 – Alessandro MANCINI
- No. 613/2019 – Monique BECRET (VI)
- No. 614/2019 – Pierre MASSON (II)
- No. 615/2019 – Ulrich BOHNER (IV)
By these appeals, previously registered from 30 April to 10 May 2019, the appellants sought the annulment of the decision of the Secretary General in execution of the Committee of Minister’s decision to freeze salary and pensions for 2019 not applying the annual salary and pension adjustment recommended by the Co-ordinating Committee on Remuneration (CCR). One appellant (Appeal No. 607) also sought the annulment of the decision to postpone by one year the introduction of the “moderation clause" in the method of salary and pensions adjustment.
At the appellants’ request, the Tribunal had struck the appeals out of the list (Case struck out on 31 July 2019, in French).
The Tribunal will decide whether the reinstatement of these appeals should be ordered and resume the appeals' review from the point where the procedure was terminated.