From 30 April to 10 May 2019, the Administrative Tribunal registered the following nine appeals against the Secretary General of the Council of Europe:
- No. 607/2019 – Gianfranco ALBERELLI (IV)
- No. 608/2019 – Alfonso ZARDI (IV)
- No. 609/2019 – Melina BABOCSAY (V)
- No. 610/2019 – Johannes de JONGE (II)
- No. 611/2019 – Yann DE BUYER
- No. 612/2019 – Alessandro MANCINI
- No. 613/2019 – Monique BECRET (VI)
- No. 614/2019 – Pierre MASSON (II)
- No. 615/2019 – Ulrich BOHNER (IV)
The appellants seek the annulment of the decision of the Secretary General in execution of the Committee of Minister’s decision to freeze salary and pensions for 2019 not applying the annual salary and pension adjustment recommended by the Co-ordinating Committee on Remuneration (CCR). An appellant (Appeal No. 607) also seeks the annulment of the decision to postpone by one year the introduction of the "moderation clause" in the method of salary and pensions adjustment.
On 15 May 2019, the Administrative Tribunal registered appeal No. 616/2019 – Magno LOURENCO AGOSTINHO v. Secretary General of the Council of Europe. The appellant seeks the annulment of the decision imposing him a new probationary period following a new contract for the same functions.
This information is given to enable those who so wish to exercise their right to intervene under Article 10 of the Statute of the Administrative Tribunal.