In the framework of the Agreements signed between the Council of Europe and three international organisations – Central Commission for the Navigation of the Rhine (CCNR), Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH) and Intergovernmental Organisation for International Carriage by Rail (OTIF) – extending the jurisdiction of the Administrative Tribunal of the Council of Europe to these organisations, Ms Nina Vajić, Chair of the Administrative Tribunal, appointed on 3 April 2018 for a five-year term:
- Ms Mireille Heers as Conciliator for CCNR and OTIF and as Deputy Conciliator for HCCH;
- Mr Thomas Laker as Conciliator for HCCH and as Deputy Conciliator for CCNR and OTIF.
The conciliators' secretariat will be provided by the Registry of the Tribunal.
- From 9 to 11 December 2020
Appeal No. 671/2020 -
v. Secretary General (registered on
5 October 2020)
- Summary table of registrations with links to the decisions
- Last decision published:
- No. 618/2019 - Barbara UBOWSKA (II) v. Secretary General