The Administrative Tribunal completed its first session of 2023, which was held from 24 to 26 January 2023.
During this session, the Tribunal examined 7 cases. A public hearing was held on Tuesday 24 January in appeals
Nos. 722/2022 - Olga OREKHOVA, 731/2022 - Anna GORODETSKAYA, 732/2022 - Daria CHISTIAKOVA, 733/2022 - Zhargal BUDAEV v. Secretary General, and was followed by preliminary deliberations. The Tribunal held its final deliberations and adopted a judgment in the following appeals:
- Appeal No. 712/2022 – Fatih KIRBAS v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 719/2022 – Dmitry GURIN v. Secretary General
- Appeal No. 720/2022 – E v. Secretary General (FR)
During this session, the Administrative Tribunal also adopted the following texts:
- New Rules of procedure of the Tribunal (FR)
- Declaration on Professional Conduct
- Decision laying down the applicable rules and establishing an internal control mechanism for the processing of personal data carried out within the framework of the judicial functions of the Administrative Tribunal
The judgments and texts adopted by the Administrative Tribunal were published on the Tribunal’s website.