University on Youth and Development
The University on Youth and Development (UYD) is a partnership between the Spanish Government (INJUVE), the European Youth Forum (YFJ), the Spanish Youth Council (CJE) and other international youth led organisations and youth serving organisations.
Since 2000, it takes place in the Euro-Latin-American Youth Centre (CEULAJ - Council of Europe Quality Label for Youth Centres), in Mollina, Spain, and gathers representatives of youth organisations and youth movements to discuss, train and be trained around the main issues on the global agenda.
The objectives of the UYD are:
- to promote youth work development and youth participation as well as political mainstreaming of the youth related issues and youth policy development;
- to encourage participation of young people in decision and policy making by promoting their involvement and interaction in quadrilogue initiatives;
- to provide training and capacity building for young people and youth organisations;
- to foster youth cooperation and global youth work;
- to promote human rights, intercultural dialogue and democratic citizenship as essential dimensions of global education.
It is the oldest sister of the Network of Universities.
Youth and Justice
Peace, justice and strong institutions
Report of the 19th edition
Developing global identities
18-25 September 2018
Youth.org: actors for change
Youth Volunteering for Global Development
Sustainable development and how it relates to human rights and fundamental freedom
Celebrating global youth work