Intercultural cities experts
A range of international experts participate to support the Intercultural cities programme.
Their tasks include, inter alia:
- Drafting analytical reports on cities’ results on the Intercultural cities’ index;
- Participating in monitoring visits and preparing reports such as the Intercultural profiles of member cities;
- Providing advice to cities in the context of the preparation of their intercultural strategies;
- Preparing thematic events and drafting reports and policy briefs based on the results;
- Providing advice and training in specific areas (eg myth-busting, intercultural competence, political communication);
- Providing policy advice in specific areas (education, culture, housing, economic development, social services, urban planning, impact evaluation etc.);
- Managing national intercultural cities networks;
- Designing and managing specific projects (eg. awareness campaigns).