20 Oct 2021 09:56:00Venice / Online 20/10/2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 128th Plenary Session was held in a hybrid form, in Venice and...
18 Oct 2021 09:54:00Strasbourg 18/10/2021
Torture and other forms of ill-treatment are proscribed by Article 3 ECHR which enshrines one of...
15 Oct 2021 15:54:00Strasbourg 15/10/2021
On 14 October 2021, the Council of Europe Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law, in...
14 Oct 2021 15:07:00
Project “Improving International Judicial Cooperation in Criminal Matters in Turkey” - Launching conferenceAnkara 14/10/2021
The Council of Europe and European Union in cooperation with the Ministry of Justice of Turkey...
08 Oct 2021 15:12:00
11th negotiation meeting of the CDDH ad hoc negotiation group (“47+1 Group”) on the accession of the European Union (EU) to the European Convention on Human RightsStrasbourg 08/10/2021
The CDDH ad hoc negotiation group (“47+1”) on EU accession to the European Convention on Human...
- Symposium: Human Rights in the Digital Sphere
- Seminar on the collective complaints procedure under the European Social Charter
- European Social Charter 60th anniversary and 25 years of Russian membership of the Council of Europe
- Artificial Intelligence – A New Portal to Promote Global Cooperation Launched with 8 International Organisations
- Uruguay ratified the Convention 108+ on data protection
- Striking the right balance between the public interest and individual rights: role of prosecutors discussed in Saint-Petersburg
- Council of Europe and EU Agency for Fundamental Rights publish a new joint Note on standards for migrants, asylum applicants and refugees to effective remedies at European borders
- Outcome of the 5th plenary meeting of the Ad hoc Committee on Artificial Intelligence (CAHAI)
- Italy ratified the Convention 108+ on data protection
- The CEPEJ publishes a Handbook on court dashboards