30 Nov 2022 11:54:00Strasbourg 30/11/2022
More than a decade ago, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights established...
29 Nov 2022 11:21:00
Closing conference of the project on Enhancing the effectiveness of civil monitoring boards in line with European standards in TürkiyeAnkara, Türkiye 29/11/2022
Substantial progress has been made in enhancing the capacities of the national prison monitoring...
28 Nov 2022 10:47:00Addis Ababa/Online 28/11-01/12/2022
22 Nov 2022 10:00:00Strasbourg 22/11/2022
On 22 November, the Council of Europe and the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) organised the...
21 Nov 2022 09:01:00
Joint session of the Conference of the Parties to CETS 198 and the Committee of experts on the operation of European conventions on co-operation in criminal matters (PC-OC)Strasbourg 21/11/2022
On 17 November 2022 the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the Convention on laundering, search,...
Get to know more about the Directorate General Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe
- First meeting of the Council of Europe Access Info Group
- Secretary General in Berlin for the opening ceremony of the 8th World Congress against the Death Penalty
- More action needed to promote the role of women in the fight against cybercrime
- Strengthening international cooperation on cybercrime and electronic evidence in the Americas
- International conference: Transnational terrorist threats from emerging and re-emerging violent extremist movements
- Artificial intelligence and electoral integrity discussed at the upcoming European Conference of Electoral Management Bodies
- International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists
- Workshop on public dialogue on genomic medicine
- The European Committee for the Prevention of Torture (CPT) held its October plenary meeting
- Regional workshop “Risk-based AML/CFT supervision: effective assessment and mitigation of emerging money laundering/terrorist financing risks”