17 Sep 2021 15:53:00
The Committee of Ministers adopts new decisions on the implementation of the European Court's judgmentsStrasbourg 17/09/2021
The latest decisions adopted on the implementation of judgments from the European Court of Human...
09 Sep 2021 10:14:00
North Macedonia signed the MEDICRIME Convention and the Protocol No. 16 to the European Convention on Human RightsStrasbourg 09/09/2021
The Minister of Justice of the Republic of North Macedonia, Bojan MARICHIKJ, signed today, in the...
08 Sep 2021 12:54:00Strasbourg 08/09/2021
The Vice President of the Venice Commission, Ms Claire Bazy Malaurie, presented the 2020 Annual...
07 Sep 2021 09:27:00Strasbourg 07/09/2021
The Execution Department issued today a new thematic factsheet focusing on the execution of ECHR...
09 Jul 2021 16:15:00Strasbourg 09/07/2021
The report provides information about the work of the European Committee of Social Rights carried...
- Uruguay ratified the Convention 108+ on data protection
- Striking the right balance between the public interest and individual rights: role of prosecutors discussed in Saint-Petersburg
- Council of Europe and EU Agency for Fundamental Rights publish a new joint Note on standards for migrants, asylum applicants and refugees to effective remedies at European borders
- Outcome of the 5th plenary meeting of the Ad hoc Committee on Artificial Intelligence (CAHAI)
- Italy ratified the Convention 108+ on data protection
- The CEPEJ publishes a Handbook on court dashboards
- SRSG on Migration and Refugees publishes report on his mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Human rights responses to global challenges: 2021 HELP Network Conference
- Council of Europe to participate in Cannes festival panel “Big Data Meets Hollywood - Protecting Privacy and Unlocking Innovation” on 7 July
- High-level European Conference “Role of Prosecutor’s Office in Protection of Individual Rights and Public Interest in Light of Requirements of the European Convention on Human Rights”