22 Jun 2021 10:19:00Strasbourg 22/06/2021
On Friday last week, the Supreme Court of Cyprus announced the adoption of new Rules of Civil...
18 Jun 2021 14:38:00
Memorandum of understanding between the Council of Europe and the Council of Bars and Law Societies of EuropeStrasbourg 18/06/2021
The Council of Europe and the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) signed a...
18 Jun 2021 06:00:00
World Refugee Day: Council of Europe and EU Agency for Fundamental Rights to work closely together on protecting rights at bordersStrasbourg 18/06/2021
On World Refugee Day on 20 June, the Council of Europe and the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights...
16 Jun 2021 16:00:00Strasbourg 16/06/2021
The Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe has adopted guidelines for the 47 member...
16 Jun 2021 12:39:00Strasbourg 16/06/2021
With the adoption of the revised statute by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe...
- Italy ratified the Additional Protocol and the Protocol amending the Additional Protocol to the Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons
- European ministers adopt priority actions to enhance journalists’ safety and address AI’s impact on freedom of expression
- Genome editing technologies: some clarifications but no revision of the Oviedo Convention
- Execution by Ukraine of ECtHR judgments
- Legal gender recognition in North Macedonia
- Pharmaceutical crime and MEDICRIME Convention: Council of Europe HELP online course made public
- Law Enforcement Officers working on Detection, Investigation of Drug Trafficking via Air, invited to participate in upcoming Pompidou Group meetings
- Ecuador signed today the Council of Europe MEDICRIME Convention
- How to protect journalists and other media actors?
- HELP Online course on Protection and Safety of Journalists available in Western Balkans languages