Documents - Joint meeting of the Directors of Specialised Centres and the Committee of Permanent Correspondents
5-6 November 2019 (9.00 - 17.30), Paris, France
Documents for discussion and/or decision
Agenda Item 1
- Adoption of the draft agenda - AP/CAT(2019)OJ04
Agenda Item 2. Statement by the Executive Secretary
Agenda Item 3. Programme of activities 2019
3.1 Statutory meetings
- Report of the Joint Meeting of the Committee of Permanent Correspondents with the Directors of the Specialised Centres (Zagreb, Croatia, 6-7 November 2018) - AP/CAT(2018)16
- Reports of the CPC Bureau meetings in April and October 2019 - AP/CAT(2019)02 and AP/CAT(2019)09
3.2 Specialised Centres: Results of 2019 projects and update on 2020 projects
- Compilation of project proposals - APCAT(2019)01
3.3 Operational Activities
- Promoting risk culture among the population
3.3.1 Results of the 2019 Olympiad and debriefing on the Awards Ceremony, Strasbourg, 12 June.
- Organisation of future olympiads.
- Top 3 essays 1st 2nd 3rd
- Factsheet on the BeSafeNet project - APCAT(2019)11
3.3.2 Workshop on "The inclusion of vulnerable groups in disaster risk reduction", 18-19 September 2019, Baku, Azerbaijan.
3.3.3 Synergies on climate change: collaboration between the Bern Convention and EUR-OPA. T-PVS/Inf(2018)11
3.3.4 Joint meeting of the groups of experts on protected areas and ecological networks and on biodiversity and climate change (more information)
- Involvement in international initiatives
EUR-OPA's contribution to the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction, 14-17 May 2019, Geneva, Switzerland.
Agenda Item 4 . Programme of EUR-OPA Activities 2020-2021
4.1 Priority activities for 2020-21 work programme. AP/CAT(2019)04
4.2 International Conference on Urban Risks (ICUR2020), 25-27 June 2020, Lisbon, Portugal.
4.4 Preparation of the next EUR-OPA ministerial session in 2021. Proposal to host the session back-to-back with the EFDRR in Porto, Portugal.
Agenda Item 5. Budget for 2020-21 AP/CAT(2019)05
Agenda Item 6. Election of the CPC Chair and two Vice-Chair AP/CAT (2007) 32
Agenda Item 7. Any Other Business
Agenda Item 8. Date and place of the next joint meeting