Criminal Justice in Cyberspace
25 (19h00) – 27 February 2019 (17h30), Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
On the agenda:
- WHY? Threats, victims and impact of crime in cyberspace
- WHAT? Specific challenges for criminal justice
- HOW? Solutions
- Threats, victims and impact of crime in cyberspace: predictions for 2019?
- Reconciling security and fundamental rights: implications of court decisions and data protection rules on access to electronic evidence?
- Challenges for criminal justice in cyberspace
- Solutions: Capacity building programmes of the European Union and the Council of Europe
The Conference on Criminal Justice in Cyberspace was organized by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union in cooperation with the Council of Europe.
The Conference was preceded by a welcome reception and special event on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the Cybercrime Programme Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC) in Bucharest, on the evening of 25 February.
Key messages of the conference can be accessed here.