Presentation of INGO-Service
INGO-Service was set up to receive voluntary financial contributions from INGOs. As stated its revised statutes adopted at its Extraordinary General Assembly on 24 June 2015: "The purpose of the association shall be to support the Conference of INGOs holding participatory status with the Council of Europe and its structures within the Council of Europe, particularly as regards external relations, by raising and making available the necessary resources".
What is its purpose?
The purpose of INGO-Service is to provide financial means to the Conference of INGOs, in addition to the financial contribution of the Council of Europe, to carry out its activities and its missions, to enhance the work of all of the INGOs holding participatory status. By supporting INGO-Service, your INGO is showing solidarity with all the INGOs working together in Greater Europe.
The Statute of INGO Service was adopted by the constituent General Assembly held in Strasbourg on 9 November 1994, and amended by the Assembly on 30 January 2007 and the Extraordinary General Assembly on 24 June 2015.
Internal rules of procedures were adopted by the Ordinary General Assembly on 27 January 2016 and modified on 26 January 2017 and on 12 April 2019.
How can my INGO support INGO-Service?
All INGOs with participatory status can support INGO-Service by paying an annual subscription. The basic subscription is 150€ but an INGO can show its support with a subscription of 200€ or more; the mininum subscription is 120€. If your INGO would like to contribute please complete the subscription form and return it to the President of INGO-Service.
How are subscriptions spent?
Suscriptions go towards paying for the functioning of the Conference of INGOs and its structures (Standing Committee, Bureau, thematic Committees, experts) whose expertise is regularly sought by the bodies of the Council of Europe (Committee of Ministers, Parliamentary Assembly, Congress of Local and Regional Authorities, Intergovernmental Committees ...)
A few examples
- The organisation of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, 17 October: publication of the report;
- Participation in the different intergovernmental committees of the Council of Europe;
- Participation in the closing Conference of the Action Plan for People with Disabilities in Dublin
The members of the Board
The Board of INGO-Service held elections in June 2018 and elected its bureau for a three-year term of office:
President : Annelise OESCHGER; Vice-President: Marie-Claire GALIBERT; Treasurer: Heleen JANSEN ; Secretary: Ascensio GARCIA; Assistant Secretary: Léon DUJARDIN. other elected member: Maryne BRUNEAU
Full members: Anna RURKA, Anne KRAUS, Robert BERGOUGNAN, Christoph SPRENG, Claude VIVIER LE GOT, Simon MATTHIJSSEN, Thierry MATHIEU
President : Annelise OESCHGER
Vice-President: Marie-Claire GALIBERT
Treasurer: Heleen JANSEN
Secretary: Ascensio GARCIA
Assistant secretary: Léon DUJARDIN
Other elected member: Maryne BRUNEAU
Board meeting, 25 January 2018:
Board meeting, 25 June 2018:
Ordinary General Assembly, 27 June 2018:
Ordinary General Assembly, Thursday 26 January:
Meeting of the Administrative Council meeting, Wednesday 25 January:
Meeting of the Administrative Council of 28 June:
- Administrative Council of 26 January: invitation and agenda
- Administrative Council of 26 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: invitation and agenda ; Pouvoir
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Administrative Council of 23 June: Minutes of the meeting
- List of INGOs that paid the subscription to INGO-Service in 2015
- Meeting of the General Assembly, Wednesday 28 January : Agenda
- Report of the Administrative Council meeting, 28 September 2015