INGO-Service was set up in1994 to receive voluntary financial contributions from the INGOs - "The purpose of the association is to promote the functioning and the activities of the Conference of INGOs of the Council of Europe by collecting and making available the necessary means".
What is its purpose?
The purpose of INGO-Service is to provide financial means to the Conference of INGOs, in addition to the financial contribution of the Council of Europe, to carry out its activities and its missions, to enhance the work of all of the INGOs holding participatory status. By supporting INGO-Service, your INGO is showing solidarity with all the INGOs working together in Greater Europe.
The Statutes of INGO Service were adopted by the constituent General Assembly held in Strasbourg on 9 November 1994, and mostly recently amended by Extraordinary General Assembly on 5 October 2021 to take into account the changes brought about by the adoption of new Rules of Procedure of the Conference of INGOs.
The Internal rules of procedures were adopted by the Ordinary General Assembly on 27 January 2016 and modified on 26 January 2017, on 12 April 2019 and 15 December 2021.
How can my INGO support INGO-Service?
All INGOs with participatory status can support INGO-Service by paying an annual subscription. The basic subscription is 150€ but an INGO can show its support with a subscription of 200€ or more; the mininum subscription is 100€. If your INGO would like to contribute please complete the subscription form and return it to the Secretary of INGO-Service.
How are subscriptions spent?
Suscriptions go towards paying for the functioning of the Conference of INGOs whose expertise is regularly sought by the bodies of the Council of Europe (Committee of Ministers, Parliamentary Assembly, Congress of Local and Regional Authorities, Intergovernmental Committees ...)
A few examples
- The organisation of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, 17 October: publication of the report;
- Participation in the different intergovernmental committees of the Council of Europe;
- Participation in the closing Conference of the Action Plan for People with Disabilities in Dublin
The members of the Board
The members of the Board of INGO-Service were elected on 15 December 2021for a three-year term of office:
President: Davide CAPECCHI; Vice-President: Marie-Claire GALIBERT; Treasurer: Heleen JANSEN; Secretary: Annelise OESCHGER; Assistant Secretary: Joyce HERRENT.
Ex officio members: Gerhard ERMISCHER, Geneviève LALOY, Simon MATTHIJSSEN
Vice-President: Marie-Claire GALIBERT
Treasurer: Heleen JANSEN
Secretary: Annelise OESCHGER
Assistant secretary: Joyce HERRENT
Ordinary General Assembly on 15 December 2021
- Invitation and agenda
- Accounts and Balance sheet 2020 and Budget 2021
- Candidates for election to the Board
- proxy form
Extraordinary General Assembly on 5 October 2021
Paying your annual membership
- Membership fee : please complete and return this form to pay your annual membership to INGO Service
- Board meeting on 2 December - minutes ([fr]
- Board meeting on 14 September - minutes [fr]
- Board meeting on 21 July - minutes [fr]
- Board meeting on 26 Avril - minutes [fr]
Subscription form: please complete and return this form to pay your annual subscription to INGO Service
Board meeting, 13 October 2020:
- Convocation [fr]
General Assembly, 14 October 2020:
Board meeting, 25 January 2018:
Board meeting, 25 June 2018:
Ordinary General Assembly, 27 June 2018:
Ordinary General Assembly, Thursday 26 January:
Meeting of the Administrative Council meeting, Wednesday 25 January:
Meeting of the Administrative Council of 28 June:
- Administrative Council of 26 January: invitation and agenda
- Administrative Council of 26 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: invitation and agenda ; Pouvoir
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Administrative Council of 23 June: Minutes of the meeting
- List of INGOs that paid the subscription to INGO-Service in 2015
- Meeting of the General Assembly, Wednesday 28 January : Agenda
- Report of the Administrative Council meeting, 28 September 2015