Composition and terms of reference
The Conference of INGOs is assisted in its work by an Appellate Committee.
The Appellate Committee is responsible for determining appeals against findings and recommendations in respect of notifications of breaches of the Code of Conduct. Its determinations of appeals are by a simple majority and presented to the Standing Committee.
The Appellate Committee is composed of five members who are appointed by the General Assembly for a term of three years. The Committee appoints its Chair.
Members of the Appellate Committee
The current Committee was appointed by the General Assembly on 27 April 2021
- Chair - Jean-Jacques Kuster, European Union of Court Clerks
- Daniel Guery, International Movement of Apostolate in Middle and Upper Classes - MIAMSI
- Kekeli Kpognon, Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Marie-José Schmitt, European Action of the Disabled
- Aycke Smook, Right to Die Europe