Plenary meetings of the Conference of INGOs
The Conference of INGOs holds two plenary meetings a year, during the January and June sessions.
The plenary meetings of the Conference are a platform for dialogue with the bodies of the Council of Europe and for exchange amongst its members. The Conference decides on policy lines and actions and adopts positions on fundamental issues which are sent in the form of Recommendations or Resolutions to other Council of Europe bodies, to other international or national institutions as well as to the media.
40 years : A history of the Conference
The Conference of INGOS adopted its Action Plan 2015-2018 at its plenary meeting in June 2015 and its Communication Charter in January 2016. The Conference has decided to organise a side event at each session, to treat a topical issue and to present the results of the work of its working groups to a larger audience: information note on the organisation of side events
Meeting documents are listed by year below:
- CONF/PLE(2017)OJ1 : Agenda of 27 January
- CONF/PLE(2017)SYN1: Synopsis of 27 January
- Debate on 'The information society-progress made and the threats facing public authorities and NGOs'
- CONF/PLE(2017)OJ2/part1: Agenda of 29 June
- CONF/PLE(2017)SYN2/part1: Synopsis of 29 June
- CONF/PLE(2017)OJ2/part2: Agenda of 30 June
- CONF/PLE(2017)SYN2/part2: Synopsis of 30 June
- CONF/PLE(2012)OJ1: Agenda of the meeting 25 January
- CONF/PLE(2012)SYN1: Synopsis of the meeting 25 January
- CONF/PLE(2012)OJ2: Agenda of the meeting 27 January
- CONF/PLE(2012)SYN2: Synopsis of the meeting 27 January
- CONF/PLE(2012)OJ3: Agenda of the meeting 27 June
- CONF/PLE(2012)SYN3: Synopsis of the meeting 27 June
- 2012 Activity Report of the Conference