Press and interviews
Since end 2017, Eurimages regularly interviews female directors who receive support to address the problem of gender invisibility. We also share know-how via interviews and across social media.
The opinions expressed in these interviews are those of the directors concerned and in no way reflect the official position of the Council of Europe or the Eurimages Film Fund.
- Ildikó Enyedi
"The Story of my Wife"
- Shaharbanoo Sadat
"Wolf and Sheep", "The Orphanage", recipient of the 2017 Nipkow Scholarship offered by Eurimages
- Tatia Skhirtladze and Anna Khazaradze
- Carla Simón
Recipient of the 2019 Eurimages Co-production Development Award for “Alcarràs” and Recipient of the 2018 Nipkow Scholarship offered by Eurimages
- Agnieszka Smoczynska
- Maria Sødahl
- Ester Sparatore
"Photograph - Women"
- Teona Strugar Mitevska
"God exists, her name is Petrunija"
- Andrea Štaka
- Petra Szöcs
- Eva Vila
- Agnieszka Zwiefka
- Mia Engberg - 2019 Audentia Award winner
- Aäläm-Wärqe Davidian - 2018 Audentia Award winner
Acceptance speech - Press releases
- Berlin Film Festival Live Report: Eurimages urges industry support for gender equality
YouTube, interview with Francine Raveney, 20 February 2018
- Berlin: Call for gender equality as scale of gender gap in European film is revealed
Variety, 16 February 2018