Eurimages, the Council of Europe's film co-operation fund, has just launched a call for tenders to hire service providers with expertise in the film and audiovisual sector. These service providers should be capable of carrying out audits on projects supported by Eurimages: mainly audits of production costs and financing plans, on the one hand, and revenue/distribution audits on the other. The terms of reference will provide all the necessary information on this project.
- The tender procedure is entirely paperless and accessible on the online purchasing platform of the Council of Europe "e-procurement site".
- For more information and to participate, please go to the following link: https://bit.ly/2XorkQa
- Please click on the blue button “ACCESS OPPORTUNITY” at the top right of the screen, which allows you to register on the platform if you have not done so previously. This is a one-time mandatory step.
- Once registered, indicate your interest via the “I’m interested!” button to access all the Tender information and documents.
- Video tutorials (registration, offer submission): https://www.coe.int/en/web/portal/e-procurement
- The deadline for tendering is 10am on 1 December 2021.
- For technical support please contact the Help Desk by email at email@example.com by phone +33 9 70 01 95 53 or at Olesya.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other communication must be made through the messaging tool on the procurement platform.