The MONEYVAL Secretariat is seeking to recruit a Programme Manager to contribute to the implementation of MONEYVAL’s evaluation programme and to advise on anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing (AML/CFT) issues.
Key areas of work include:
• Lead and carry out assessments of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing measures
• Elaborate evaluation reports, follow up reports, reviews of voluntary tax compliance programmes and other assessments
• Conduct research and analysis on AML/CFT topics and related legal developments
• Provide support for MONEYVAL’s training activities and typology work
• Support and develop relationships with stakeholders, by representing the MONEYVAL secretariat at meetings and events
The vacancy is open to nationals of Council of Europe member states. For the detailed job description, please see the vacancy notice:
Deadline for applications: 30 October 2023.
To apply: Council of Europe recruitment page