Cooperation against Cybercrime & 10th Anniversary of the Budapest Convention
21 - 23 November 2011, Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France
On the agenda
- Budapest Convention - 10th anniversary (23 November)
- Cybercrime threats and trends
- Implementation of the Budapest Convention
- Policies and initiatives on cybercrime
- Effective measures against the sexual exploitation and abuse of children
- Cybercrime strategies: key elements and good practices
- High-tech crime units and 24/7 points of contact
- Capacity building: results of technical cooperation projects
- Cooperation against cybercrime - what future?
The Octopus Conference is part of the Global Project on Cybercrime which is currently funded by voluntary contributions from Estonia, Japan, Monaco, Romania, Microsoft and VISA Europe as well as the budget of the Council of Europe.
Japan has made a special contribution available for the Octopus conference.