A joint regional project of the European Union and the Council of Europe on cooperation against cybercrime under the Eastern Partnership Facility.
Participating countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
The project is aimed at strengthening the capacities of Eastern Partnership countries to cooperate effectively against cybercrime.
- Policies and awareness of decision-makers
- Harmonised and effective legislation
- Judicial and law enforcement training
- Law enforcement – Internet service provider cooperation
- International judicial and police cooperation
- Financial investigations