After 15 years of existence, the CEPEJ decided to examine the coherence of all the definitions created and appearing in its numerous documents. To this end, the Secretariat of the CEPEJ was entrusted with the task of compiling the definitions used in its activities. An ad hoc group was then set up, composed of a representative of each of the working groups (CEPEJ-GT-EVAL, CEPEJ-GT-QUAL, CEPEJ-SATURN, CEPEJ-GT-MED) and mandated to analyse this compilation, taking care to review the intrinsic coherence while ensuring that there are no contradictions between the definitions. It also ensures the relevance and clarity of these definitions. This "CEPEJ glossary" has been submitted to the CEPEJ working groups for consultation before its adoption by the CEPEJ at the 33rd plenary meeting, on 5 and 6 December 2020.
- Glossary of CEPEJ definitions
- 1st meeting, Dublin (Ireland), 12 September 2017 - Meeting report
- 2nd meeting, Cologne (Germany), 30 January 2018 - Meeting report
- 3rd meeting, Paris (France), 11 and 12 September 2018 - Meeting report
- 4th meeting, Bologna (Italy), 23 and 24 January 2019 - Meeting report