Group of experts on the Conservation of Amphibians and Reptiles (including Marine turtles)
The Bern convention Group of experts of the amphibian and reptiles was set up in 1986 and has been very active in identifying threatened species in need of specific conservation actions.
The Particular attention has been given to the conservation of Marine turtles, a species which has been the object of numerous complaints.
(Photo credit: Markus Haslinger)
Reports of previous meetings
Recommendations and Resolutions
- On Conservation of Amphibians and Reptiles - Marine turtles
- On Conservation of Plants
- On Conservation of Birds
- On Conservation of Invertebrates
- On Protected Areas and Ecological Networks
- On Invasive Alien Species
- On Large Carnivores
- On Biodiversity and Climate Change
- On European Island Biological Diversity