At its 23rd meeting (9 November 2018), the Committee of the Parties to the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings elected the following seven members of the Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA):
- Mr Francesco Curcio (Italian) – (first term of office)
- Ms Ia Dadunashvili (Georgian) – (first term of office)
- Mr Kevin Hyland (Irish) – (first term of office)
- Ms Nathalie Martin (French) – (second term of office)
- Ms Julia Planitzer (Austrian) – (first term of office)
- Ms Ana Revenco (Moldovan) – (first term of office)
- Ms Antoaneta Vassileva (Bulgarian) – (first term of office)
The mandates of these members will run from 1 January 2019 until 31 December 2022.
At the same meeting, the Committee adopted recommendations concerning Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine, based on GRETA’s second evaluation reports of these Parties, as well as a recommendation concerning Estonia, based on GRETA’s first round evaluation report.
The Committee also considered reports from the governments of Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ireland, Latvia, Malta, Norway and Portugal concerning the implementation of its recommendations issued to these Parties in 2017.