Presentation of INGO-Service
INGO-Service was set up to receive voluntary financial contributions from INGOs. As stated its revised statutes adopted at its Extraordinary General Assembly on 24 June 2015: "The purpose of the association shall be to support the Conference of INGOs holding participatory status with the Council of Europe and its structures within the Council of Europe, particularly as regards external relations, by raising and making available the necessary resources".
What is its purpose?
The purpose of INGO-Service is to provide financial means to the Conference of INGOs, in addition to the financial contribution of the Council of Europe, to carry out its activities and its missions, to enhance the work of all of the INGOs holding participatory status. By supporting INGO-Service, your INGO is showing solidarity with all the INGOs working together in Greater Europe.
The Statute of INGO Service was adopted by the constituent General Assembly held in Strasbourg on 9 November 1994, and amended by the Assembly on 30 January 2007 and the Extraordinary General Assembly on 24 June 2015.
Internal rules of procedures were adopted by the Ordinary General Assembly on 27 January 2016 and modified on 26 January 2017.
How are subscriptions spent?
Suscriptions go towards paying for the functioning of the Conference of INGOs and its structures (Standing Committee, Bureau, thematic Committees, experts) whose expertise is regularly sought by the bodies of the Council of Europe (Committee of Ministers, Parliamentary Assembly, Congress of Local and Regional Authorities, Intergovernmental Committees ...)
A few examples
- The organisation of the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, 17 October: publication of the report;
- Participation in the different intergovernmental committees of the Council of Europe;
- Participation in the closing Conference of the Action Plan for People with Disabilities in Dublin
Who are the INGO representatives elected to the Board of INGO-Service on 24 June 2015?
The Board of INGO-Service held elections in June 2015 and elected its bureau for a three-year term of office:
President : Maritchu Rall; Vice-President: vacant post; Treasurer: Marie-José Schmitt ; Secretary: Michel Julien
Other members: Anna RURKA, Antonina DASHKINA, Laura FRATI-GUCCI, Michel AGUILAR, Anne-Marie CHAVANON, Sabine ROHMANN, Patrice COLLIGNON, Jean-Claude GONON, Laurent GREGOIRE, Viktoria BEBO
President : Maritchu Rall
Vice-President: vacant post
Treasurer: Marie-José Schmitt
Secretary: Michel Julien
- Call for subscriptions
- Subscription form 2017: Please complete this subscription form if your INGO wishes to pay its annual subscription to INGO-Service
- Ordinary General Assembly, Thursday 26 January, 17.00-18.00, Agora, room G02: invitation and agenda; meeting report
- Meeting of the Administrative Council meeting, Wednesday 25 January, 17.00-18.00, room 17, Palais: invitation and agenda; meeting report
- Call for subscriptions
- Subscription form 2016: Please complete this subscription form if your INGO wishes to pay its annual subscription to INGO-Service
- Administrative Council of 26 January: invitation and agenda
- Administrative Council of 26 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: invitation and agenda; Pouvoir
- Ordinary General Assembly of 27 January: Minutes of the meeting
- Administrative Council of 23 June: Minutes of the meeting
- List of INGOs that paid the subscription to INGO-Service in 2016
- List of INGOs that paid the subscription to INGO-Service in 2015
- Meeting of the General Assembly, Wednesday 28 January, 14h30-15h30, Agora, room G03: Agenda
- Report of the Administrative Council meeting, 28 September 2015
- List of INGOs that paid the 2014 subscription
- Report of the Ordinary General Assembly of 29 January 2014
- Extraordinary General Assembly of INGO-Service: Thursday 26 June, 12h15-13h, Agora, room G03: convocation
- Meeting of the Administrative Council, Tuesday 28 January, 18h-19h, Agora, room G03: Agenda
- Meeting of the General Assembly, Wednesday 29 January, 14h-15h, Agora, room G01: Agenda