CCPE country profile Serbia
CCPE member: Mr Branko STAMENKOVIC
Deputy Republic Public Prosecutor, Republic Public Prosecutor’s Office, BELGRADE
- Replies to the questionnaire for the preparation of Opinion No. 5 on Principles of public action in the field of justice for juvenils
- Amendments to the Law on Prosecutors
Translations of relevant documents (if available)
- Opinion No. 15 (2020) on the role of prosecutors in emergency situations, in particular when facing a pandemic
- Opinion No. 14 (2019): The role of prosecutors in fighting corruption and related economic and financial crime
- Opinion No. 13 (2018): Independence, accountability and ethics of prosecutors
- Opinion No. 12 (2017) on the role of prosecutors in relation to the rights of victims and witnesses in criminal proceedings
- Opinion No. 11 (2016) on the quality and efficiency of the work of prosecutors, including when fighting terrorism and serious and organised crime
- Opinion No. 10 (2015) on "The role of prosecutors in criminal investigations"
- Opinion No. 9 (2014) on "European norms and principles concerning prosecutors"
- Opinion No. 8 (2013) on "Relations between prosecutors and the media"
- Opinion No. 7 (2012) on the "Management of the means of Prosecution services"
- Opinion No. 6 (2011) on the "Relationship between prosecutors and the prison administration"
- Opinion No. 5 (2010) on the "Role of public prosecution and juvenile justice"
- Opinion No. 4 (2009) on the relations between Judges and Prosecutors in a democratic society
- Opinion No. 3 (2008) on the "Role of prosecution services outside the Criminal Law Field"
- Opinion No. 2 (2008) on "Alternatives to prosecution"
- Opinion No. 1 (2007) on "Ways to improve international co-operation in the criminal justice field"
- Recommendation Rec(2000)19 son the Role of Public Prosecution in the Criminal Justice System (translated in Serbian)