Promotion of diversity and equality in Montenegro
19 окт 2021 15:03:00Berane, Crna Gora 19. oktobar 2021.
U okviru projekta „Promocija različitosti i ravnopravnosti u Crnoj Gori“, u saradnji sa...
22 сеп 2021 16:18:00
Pokrenuti onlajn kursevi o diskriminaciji, mržnji i rasizmu prilagođeni za pravnike i stručnjake iz oblasti ljudskih prava iz Crne GorePodgorica, Crna Gora 22.septembar 2021.
U okviru zajedničkog programa Evropske unije i Savjeta Evrope „Horizontal Facility za Zapadni...
22 јул 2021 09:40:00Zapadni Balkan 20.jul 2021.
Regionalna kampanja „Blokiraj mržnju. Podijeli ljubav“ koja je usmjerena na rješavanje fenomena...
06 јул 2021 14:26:00
Crnogorska NVO „Mladi Romi“ osvijetlila problematiku govora mržnje prema pripadnicima/ama romske i egipćanske populacijeCrna Gora 5.jul 2021.
„Kvalitet svih aktivnosti je odličan, kroz razne priče i „igre“ tj. radionice koje su...
What is the goal?
- To strengthen the capacity of national and local stakeholders to better address issues related to anti-discrimination, combating hate-speech and protecting rights of LGBTI persons in line with the standards and recommendations set by the Council of Europe – especially those of the European Commission on Racism and Intolerance (ECRI);
- The action also aims at supporting Montenegro’s accession negotiations with the European Union in the field of fundamental rights.
Who benefits from the Action?
- The citizens of Montenegro;
- National and local authorities;
- Education professionals;
- Sport workers;
- Civil society organisations engaged in promoting and protecting human rights
How will the Action work?
- Through a combination of legal and strategic support to institutions; capacity building activities; peer-to-peer exchanges with regional and European partners; raise-awareness campaigns on selected anti-discrimination topics; support to CSOs and local authorities by small grant schemes, to enhance their capacities to tackle discrimination and reach out to the citizens.
- It builds on the results of earlier co-operation programs in the field of anti-discrimination in the country, also co-funded by the Council of Europe and the European Union.
What do we expect to achieve?
- To improve the record of implementation of anti-discrimination policies and legislation, at the central and local level (especially on protection of the rights of LGBTI persons, and on combating hate speech/hate crime);
- Achieve better protection of the rights of citizens of Montenegro and build more tolerant society open to differences of its members, or similar.
How much will it cost?
- The total budget of the Action is 250.000 EUR
- The budget allocated to the overall Horizontal Facility programme amounts to ca. 41 Million EUR (85% funded by the European Union, 15% by the Council of Europe).
How to get more information?
- Council of Europe, website of the Anti-discrimination Department: https://www.coe.int/en/web/inclusion-and-antidiscrimination
- Horizontal Facility website: https://pjp-eu.coe.int/en/web/horizontal-facility/home
- Marija Simić, Horizontal Facility Communication Officer, Marija.SIMIC@coe.int, +381 63 601 337
- Besnik Baka, Horizontal Facility Communication Officer, Besnik.BAKA@coe.int, +355 69 217 8430