Quality education for all
11 oct. 2022Podgorica, Montenegro 11 October 2022
As part of the joint action of the European Union and the Council of Europe, “Quality education...
8 juil. 2022
Challenges to academic integrity should be tackled beyond the legislative and institutional framework, root causes must be addressedHerceg Novi, Montenegro 7 - 8 July 2022
Full implementation of the measures necessary to safeguard against violation of academic...
5 avr. 2022
Promotion of inclusion, equality and quality education for all: Donated equipment for digital learning in 40 schoolsNiksic, Montenegro 5 April 2022
Forty Montenegrin schools receive modern, digitised classrooms thanks to 54,000 euros worth of...
21 oct. 2021Montenegro 21 October 2021
This year's celebration of “Inclusive Day” was held on 11 and 13 October 2021. Around 80 high...
6 sept. 2021
Call for tenders: Provision of design and production services of online courses on academic integrity for three private universities in the framework of the action “Quality education for all” in MontenegroMontenegro 6 September 2021
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe joint programme "Horizontal Facility...
What is the goal?
To foster quality education for all enriched by Council of Europe standards and practices, in particular through the implementation of the Reference Framework of Competences for Democratic Culture and good practices of the Platform for Ethics, Transparency and Integrity in Education (ETINED).
Who benefits from the project?
- Ministry of Education; University of Montenegro and other higher education institutions;
- Ethical Committee, Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education;
- 40 pilot schools including teachers and school management, students, parents and their communities;
- Montenegrin citizens who will enjoy the benefits of an education system enriched by democratic culture and academic integrity.
How will the project work?
- Through technical expertise, capacity building, learning from peers and good practices from the Council of Europe members states emerging from ETINED sessions and study visits;
- Grants for school-based projects, cascade training, and regional exchange will be provided;
- It builds on the results of co-operation in the field of “Strengthen integrity and combat corruption in higher education” and “Fostering a democratic school culture” under HF Phase I (2016-2019).
What do we expect to achieve?
- Main actors in education promote democratic culture and academic integrity as key elements of quality education.
- Relevant educational institutions will have developed tools to foster academic integrity within higher education.
- Schools will have identified opportunities to foster quality education for all learners enriched by a democratic school culture and inclusive education for all.
How much will it cost?
The total budget of the Action is 800,000 EUR.
The budget allocated to the overall Horizontal Facility programme amounts to ca. 41 Million EUR (85% funded by the European Union, 15% by the Council of Europe).
How to get more information?
- Education Department, Directorate of Democratic Citizenship and Participation, DGII – Directorate General of Democracy, [email protected], website: www.coe.int/education
- Horizontal Facility website: https://pjp-eu.coe.int/en/web/horizontal-facility/home
- Marija Simić, Horizontal Facility Communication Officer, [email protected], +381 63 601 337
- Besnik Baka, Horizontal Facility Communication Officer, [email protected], +355 69 217 8430